Airline Jobs: Air India, the biggest airline in India which is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise has introduced a new opportunity for job seekers with new vacant job posts like Airport staff, cabin crew, Technician, Air Hostess and other Posts. To grab this opportunity, you just need to fill the online application form before the last filling date. To know more about this opportunity, stick to the end of article and read every word carefully about Air India Recruitment:
AIR India Job recruitement details:
Organization Name:- Air India
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 30 years must be written in id proof
Educational Qualification:- 12th Pass from any reputed school or higher education from any reputed college or university.
1. Interview Commander (P1) (ATR 72-600/500)
2. Co-Pilot, (P2) ATR 72-600
3. Air hostess
4. Security Supervisor BCAS (Basic AVSEC)
5. International voice process
6. Airport manager
7. Cabin crew
8. And also other Posts(ADVT. Notice wise)
Selection Process: Aspirants are selected in accordance to their performance in personal interview.
Top Category Government Jobs
More Details Direct Link
Online Typist Jobs
Truck Driver Jobs
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIRLINE:
- Firstly, download the official notification from official site which contains all the details about the post and read all the details, eligibility info and terms very carefully.
- Secondly, download the application form if it asks to submit offline or just fill it online with your accurate info matching the id proof. And don’t forget to download the application number and required pdfs.
- Lastly, perform well in walk-in interview.
Note: All the eligible candidates must read official organization notification very carefully before submission to know more about educational qualification, age limit, examination fees, pay scale, selection procedure, organization official website, examination process and also check your details carefully before submitting the form.